Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines:
- 2 large aubergine
- 15 g salted butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250 g mince beef
- 125 ml passata
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 20 g parmesan cheese
Instructions to make to make Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Parboil the aubergines whole in salted water for 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow to cool to touch.
- Slice the aubergines in half. Gently spoon out the middle of the aubergines leaving about 0.5 cm wall all round. Chop the aubergine pulp and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add the meat and aubergine pulp and cook until brown, stirring continuously.
- Add the passata, cumin and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook until the liquid has been fully absorbed.
- Place the shells on a lightly oiled roasting tray and stuff them with the mince meat.
- Beat the egg with the water and lemon juice. Gently pour the egg mixture over the aubergines. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward changes to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation skills for novices you do not require to learn them however just if you understand some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also simple lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Minced Beef Stuffed Aubergines. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!