Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Minced lamb pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Minced lamb pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Minced lamb pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Minced lamb pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Minced lamb pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Minced lamb pie is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Minced lamb pie estimated approx 60 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Minced lamb pie using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
A puff pastry pie with a perfect combo of flavours
Half a pie each but not overdoing the portion size!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Minced lamb pie:
- 2 rashers unsmoked bacon
- 250 g lamb mince
- 1 onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 tbs tomato puree
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 300 ml stock (veg/chicken/lamb stock cube)
- 1 tbs dried thyme
- 1 tbs hp sauce
- 170 g puff pastry
- 1 small egg
Instructions to make to make Minced lamb pie
- Chop bacon into strips and fry with the mince until cooked. Drain excess fat.
- Chop onion and carrots and add to pan, mix with meat and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt.
- Add tomato purée & thyme and mix. Add tomatoes and stock. Mix. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer
- Heat oven to 200c and prepare pie dish with a thin layer of oil and sprinkle of plain flour.
- Roll out pastry, cut to large circle and line the bottom of the dish and up the sides. Trim excess away. Prick the base a few times with a fork. Place in hot oven for 20 minutes.
- By now the filling should have reduced to a thick sauce. If not turn up the heat for a few more minutes
- Remove pie from oven and fill with the filling to the top of the dish
- Roll out the remaining pastry very thinly, then cut it into strips
- Beat egg and brush exposed pastry at the rim of the pie dish. Lay strips over the top and secure onto edges, ensure all strips are covered with egg. Sprinkle salt and thyme over the pie and put back in the oven for 20 minutes
- Prepare a side of broccoli. Take out pie. Leave pie 5 minutes before cutting and serving!
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes with time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit basically hot, you can make straightforward changes to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to discover them however just if you grasp some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Speedy Minced lamb pie. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!