Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 is 3 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Outside China the recipe varia a lot from the original one. It's about to use fresh/dried Egg noodles, Beef minced and Vegetables (Kale, Broccoli flowerette&French beans). I use my mum's version recipe is using ground Beef minced and adding delicious Taoco paste to flavour the Vegetables. (Instead of Beef mince you could use sliced roast pork or sliced cooked fried chicken breast, or some precooked fried seafood shrimps or scallops). I just using whatever Veges I've found in the fridge and pantry.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- 300 g dried Cantonese Egg noodles or
- (3 pkt Ramen noodles, boiled the noodles first for 3')
- 500 g ground mince Beef
- 1 tbs Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine
- 2 tbs + 2 tbs Rice Bran Oil to fry
- 4 cups chop Kale curly cabage,Broccoli flowerrette&French Beans
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 4 Garlic minced or 1 tbs garlic paste
- 3 stalks green onions, cut 5 cm
- 1 carrot, peeled, grated
- 1/2 red Capsicum sliced
- 3 stalks Celery diced thickly
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped a segments
- 1 handful Bean Sprouts
- 4 tbs Taoco' Pedas Spicy paste (fermented soya bean w/ chili)
- 1 tbs Soy sauce
- 2 cube Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbs cornstarch dissolved in 2tbs water, to thicken
- 2 tbs Thin Soya sauce
- 3 tbs + 2tbs Rice Bran oil for stir-fry
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Sea salt & white pepper powder
- 1 jar Srirarcha hot chili sauce as side
Steps to make to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water, add the chicken stocks powder and cook al dente for 4' then drain, set aside. MARINADE: put in a small bowl the minced beef, add the thin Soy sauce, Chinese Shaoxing cooking wine and oil and mix and then add to coat to the meat and set aside for 10'.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok over high heat, add the onions, stir-fry 2', then add the marinade meat, Salt n grinded Black pepper and stir-fry for further 4' or until just turn brown. (At this point could be added some big Shrimps but I don't have them here). Remove, transfer into a small bowl and keep aside.
- In the centre of the wok put extra 2 tbs oil, add the onions and stir-fry for 3' then add Kale cabbage (taken off the middle part which is very hard), Broccoli flowerette &a handful French Beans and stir-fry for further 4'; half way through add the Garlic paste, carrots, capsicum, Celery, a few Tomato segments, add the Green onions. Add 4 tbs Taoco' Pedas Spicy paste and 1 tbs Soy sauce and mix all together, cook stir-fry till the Vege mostly wilted.
- Put back the half cooked noodles, pour the marinade sauce over, also put the fried minced Beef and stir fry for 3' tossing constantly. And lastly add Bean Sprouts, 2 tps Sesame oil and 1/2 cup water and mix with a big spoon tossing all together through 30 seconds or until the Bean Sprouts just to wilt. Add salt and white pepper. Taste the season. Remove from heat and serve.😍
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit basically zesty, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for novices you do not need to learn them yet just if you grasp some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as easy lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!