Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗 is 6 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗 using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Another childhood memory recipe from my mom of Ayam Masak Semur, has a thin gravy. My family love this dish especially when they're not feeling well or when the weather is rather cold and had been raining for a few days. It's simple to prepare the recipe, no need of many spices. Tossed the chicken pieces in caramelized onion, ginger and garlic and cook slowly in slow cooker or in a wok.
Delicious to serve with the warm steam rice, to eat with raw salad and sliced pickled cucumber (I don't made it) as side dish, for the children to serve with crunchy Indonesian chips, Kerupuk baguk chips 😍
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗:
- 1 kg chicken, cut into smaller pieces, de-bone on the drum legs
- 2 lemons juice
- 2 Tbs Chinese Shaoxing Cooking wine/Chinese sweet Rice Wine
- 2 cubed Chicken stock
- 2 Tbs Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce ABC brand
- 3-4 Tbs Indonesian Thin Soy sauce, Bango brand (Kecap Asin)
- 1 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tbs Ginger Paste
- Salt, Grinded Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 big fresh tomato cut into chunk
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1,5 Tbs Tapioca flour dissolved in 1 tbs water (for thickening)
- 3 pink potatoes, peeled then diced into cubed
- 1 small carrot diced into small cubed
- 300 mls or more cooked Water from the kettle
- Cucumber pickled homemade (vinegar,sugar, sliced red onion)
- SIDE DISH:
- 1 bag Indonesian chips Kerupuk emping/kerupuk baguk
- Asian Supermarket (from Nuts Melinjo, has a crunchy texture)
- 2 tbs Mediterranean dressings for the raw salad
- 1 bag mixed raw salad (of your choice)
- 6 herbs Basil leaves
- 2 cups (ratio 1: 3 x water) of Jasmine Rice cook in Rice Cooker
- Green Tea or Jasmine Tea
Instructions to make to make Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗
- In a large bowl put the chicken pieces, spread the lemon juice and marinade for 10'. Then throw away the liquid. Set aside
In a big glass bowl add 2 Tbs Indonesian ABC Sweet Soy Sauce, 3 Tbs Indonesian thin Soy Sauce Bango brand, 1Tbs Shiaoxing cooking wine and mix. Then put the chicken pieces into the mixture and with hands mix all over the chicken pieces to coat well. Marinade for 25'.
- In a double pot put a little water, add the potatoes on the second pan, steam for 10' then add the carrots continue to boil for further 5'. When they are slightly tender then turn off the heat, remove, drain the water and set aside.
For the side dish : in a small bowl put Mixed Salad, on top put the mediterranean dressing and toss.
- In a big wok put 1 tbs oil, add the onion and stir fry to almost brown, add the garlic and the ginger and stir fry for another 1 minute. Then put the par-boiled potatoes & carrots, then on top put the chicken pieces with the marinade juice adding 2 cubes Chicken stocks and the Basil leaves.
- Then add 3 cups or more water from the kettle, pour over to cover the chicken, then add 1/2 cup Tomato Ketchup, fresh tomato pieces, salt, grinded black pepper, ground nutmeg & mix all together, and bring to the boil, then turn the temp low to simmer, and cover with the lid on and let cooking for another 10' turning over once then lastly add 2 tbs butter & 2 tsp Sesame oil and add 1, 5 tbs Tapioca flour dissolved with 1 tbs cold water and cook the for 3' & keep stirring. Taste the salt.
- The chicken has, golden brown colour, the liquid juice is getting thickier, then turn off the heat. Remove the pan. Rest for 10 minutes in the pan with the lid on.
Then transfer them into a serving dish. To serve on individual dish is to put a few spoonfuls on a Steamed Rice, to serve also with a side dish of raw salad, lastly for the children crunchy emping Kerupuk baguk, pickled cucumber (acar). Sometime my mum love to have a drink with Green Tea o Jasmine Tea. 🍜🥗🥂🍵 😘☕
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes less or more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to discover them however just if you master some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Mom's Chicken Semur (Chicken with Sweet Soya sauce) 😙🐥🍅🌶🍝🥗. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!