Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Mousaka with bechamel sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mousaka with bechamel sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mousaka with bechamel sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mousaka with bechamel sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mousaka with bechamel sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Mousaka with bechamel sauce using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This all in one dish is our family's favourite!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Mousaka with bechamel sauce:
- 1.5 cups rice, cooked with salt and turmeric and cardimom
- 500 g mince beef
- 1 onion minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 green pepper chopped
- Potatoes cubed and fried
- Aubergine cubed and fried
- Tomato paste
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- Salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, curry
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parsley for decoration
- Bechamel sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cream
- 3 spoons flour
- 25 g butter
- Salt, pepper, turmeric
Steps to make to make Mousaka with bechamel sauce
- Fry minced beef till it browns then add onion, garlic and fry together. Then add pepper and the spices and mix. Then add tomato paste and sauce. Finally add potatoes and aubergine
- Bechamel sauce: Melt butter then add flour and mix till it becomes a smooth paste. Then slowly pour the milk while stirring at the same time. Then add the cream and keep stirring till it becomes thick. Then add salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Grease pyrex bowl with butter then add a layer of the cooked rice. On top add a layer of the mix that was prepared in previous steps. And then the bechamel sauce.
- Top with grated mozzarella then put in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Decorate with chopped parsley.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have much more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more components or is a bit more or less hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies you do not require to discover them but only if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Steps to Prepare Quick Mousaka with bechamel sauce. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!