Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, My Big Cottage Pie 😁. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Big Cottage Pie 😁 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Big Cottage Pie 😁 is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Big Cottage Pie 😁, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Big Cottage Pie 😁 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Big Cottage Pie 😁 is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Big Cottage Pie 😁 estimated approx 45 minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook My Big Cottage Pie 😁 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Love this meal. Just so nice. #mainmeal#Beefmince.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make My Big Cottage Pie 😁:
- 750 g Minced Beef
- 1 +1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1-2 Carrots diced
- 1 cup Peas (petit poìs)
- 3 beef stock Cubes
- 1 veg stock cube
- 1 + 1/2 Pints boiling water
- 2 kl Potatoes boiled and mashed ready
- 1 tbls butter
- And 1/4 cup milk
- 2 heaped tbls Corn flour/Starch, mix in 4 tbls cold water
Steps to make to make My Big Cottage Pie 😁
- Add oil to the pan then add onions after 2 minutes add the minced beef. And cook until all meat is coloured
- Add more Black pepper and the 3 beef stock cubes and boiling water add the peas and 2 tbls Balsamic vinegar. Mix bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the diced small carrots.
- When the potatoes are cooked strain them then mash add butter and milk and they should be nice and creamy. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven on 180°C. Thicken the meat with cornflour in a little water. It does need to be thick so the mashed potatoe sits on top.
- Add the meat mix to a large ovenproof dish greased which is about 3 inch depth. Leave the meat to cool right down in the ovendish. My dish size is about 8 x 6 inch. If its too much just half the ingredients.
- Potatoes all creamy and cooling down. Just spoon the potatoes in the 4 corners of the meat dish then opposite sides then fill it all in by gently pulling the mash over the lot. Then when its done using a fork run it along the length lifting bits up so they go nice and crisp on top. Also add a little salt.
- Oben bake for 20 minutes
As your experience and confidence grows, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to learn them but just if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Quick My Big Cottage Pie 😁. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!