Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃 is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃 estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This Soup is amazing it's filling and the taste is lovely I love this soup in the winter months. I always make too much and freeze it, love the thought it's in the freezer for another day, it never lasts long though 🤣😋
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃:
- 175 g Split yellow peas thoroughly rinsed
- 1 medium Joint of Gammon cut into chunks
- 1/4 Onion Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1 large Carrot diced
- 1 Dried Chicken stock cube
- 1 Dried Veg Stock cube
- 2 +1/2 Pints Boiling Water
- 2 small bay leavee
- Salt (optional)
- 3/4 tsp Black Cracked Peppercorns
Instructions to make to make My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃
- Cut up the Gammon any fat you can cut off or just add it for flavour remove and discard it before serving.
- Add the dried stock cubes crumble them in a jug, then add the salt and pepper and the bay leaves
- Boil the water then pour in the jug and mix. Then add to a large Saucepan and turn down to simmer.
- Add the butter to the pan heat up then add the onions and garlic fry for 1 minute
- Next add the Gammon just fry stirring for 2 minutes.
- Next add the Gammon mix in the Saucepan with the yellow split peas stir.
- Next add the Carrots bring to the boil then simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- You can add 1/2 pint boiling water to the soup at the end.
- If you turn it off and have it the next day heated up, it's alot better thicker most do cook this the day before add to the fridge overnight.
- Either way serve and Enjoy.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more components or is a bit essentially hot, you can make basic modifications to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. As for basic food preparation abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them however just if you master some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy My Chunky Gammon and Yellow Split Pea Soup 😃. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!