Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘 estimated approx 10 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘:
- 400 grams Beef (I used leftover beef brisket)
- 1 liter Veg oil emough to deep fry
- 3 egg whites in a bowl
- 1 small cup of Cornstarch/ Corn flour
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Dried Paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (I used tellicherry)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
Steps to make to make My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘
- In a saucepan or chip pan, heat up the oil, about 1 & 1/2 inch deep
- Put your corn starch into a mixing bowl
- Add the cayenne pepper
- Then add the sea salt, pepper, paprika and mix it all together
- Cut, or if cooked, pull off long shaped beef. It's easy when already cooked
- Crack the eggs and just keep the white into a bowl
- When the oil is really hot, dip the piece of beef into the egg white then into the flour mix, then into the hot oil. Repeat this with 5 or 6 pieces at a time, and using a drain spoon, scoop them out and let drain on kitchen paper.
- When drained add to serving plate add a little pinch of Salt & pepper and sprinkle all over.
- Serve with a crispy salad, and wraps and a lemon peppery sauce made with sour cream.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make basic changes to attain this goal. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them but only if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Homemade My Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef Strips 😘. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!