Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩 estimated approx 30-40 minutes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩 using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
#Cookeverypart #Lunch #Starter #Chicken #Celery #Potato
Just what you need on a cold day either for Lunch, starter or late night warmer. This soup is really lovely with the kick of the red pepper warming you inside. Added Celery, basil, Garlic all add to the flavour of this lovely soup.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩:
- 1/4 Medium Onion diced
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Celery stick
- 1 Dried Chicken stock cube
- 1 Dried Veg stock cube
- 5 New potatoes skin on and cut in half
- 1/4 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 Pinch Rainbow Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1 tbls Worestest sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic granuals
- 2 Pints boiling water
Steps to make to make My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩
- Add the chicken breast to the boiling water in a medium saucepan and boil on half heat for 3 minutes
- Next add the potatoes skin on in with the chicken.
- Dice the Celery stick and add that stir. Turn down to simmer
- In a frying pan heat up the butter then add the onions fry for 1 minute.
- Next add the Garlic, basil Raibow pepper stir then add to the chicken and potatoes also add the garlic granuals stir in and leave simmering until cooked. About 30 – 40 minutes. Stirring occasionally
- When cooked add to a blender take out the chicken and set aside and blend until smooth. Then add back to the pan. Add about 1 tbls Worsestershire sauce.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks and then add it back to the pan with the soup. Stir in the veg stock cube bring to the boil then serve.
- Serve with a little Black Cracked peppercorns on top to garnish.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses fewer or more components or is a little more or less zesty, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners you do not require to learn them but just if you master some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Ideally this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick My Garlic Chicken & Potato Soup 🤩. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!