Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜 estimated approx 30 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜 using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜:
- 2 Chicken breasts cut into long lengths
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Large onion
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Mild Piquante whole peppers, chopped
- 120 g. Canned Butter beans
- 1/2 Green Sweet Pepper
- 1/2 Red Sweet Pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Dried Rainbow Peppers or mix your peppers
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Salt Or a small squeeze of a lemo
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Whole Peppercorns
- 3 Sundried tomatoes chopped, I have a jar of them
- 2 Chicken Stock cube/bouillon added water
- 1/4 Cup White wine
- 1/4 Cup Double Cream
- 1/2 Tbsp Cajun sauce or 1/4 Tbsp Pepper sauce
- 1 tsp corn flour/corn starch in 1 Tbsp cold water mixed
Instructions to make to make My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜
- In a deep based pan or wok add the olive oil and heat up
- Add the onions and fry for 1 minute then add the garlic
- Add the chicken pieces
- Add all the dry spices
- Make a well in the middle and pour the wine in, let it boil bubbly for 2-3 minutes
- Stir in and add the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the piquanti peppers, Sun-dried tomatoes and butter beans.
- Stir it all in and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet peppers and basmati vinegar and mix in
- Add the sweet peppers stir and lastly the cream stir until all mixed and simmer for another 5 minutes
- Add the cajun or pepper ready made sauce and stir
- Lastly add the cream and Stir then add the cornflour in water.
- Serve hot over a bed of rice.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make basic changes to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes promptly. As for standard food preparation abilities for novices you don’t require to discover them but only if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!