Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 estimated approx 30 minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I loved all the mixed flavours in this, adding some of my own too. I can still taste it an hour after eating it really lovely.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰:
- 1 tbls Oil
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 3 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1 Yellow Onion diced
- 1 tbls Tomato Purèe
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 4 tsps Medium Curry Powder
- 2 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Corriander
- 4 Curry leaves
- 2 Cups chicken stock
- 1 Cup Sultanas
- 1 tbls Mango Chutney
- 1/4 Cup plain Greek Yogurt
- Enough Basmati Rice for 4 People
- Finish with some fresh corriander on top
Instructions to make to make My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰
- Heat up the oil and add the onions fry for 1 minute then add the Garlic and Ginger. Mix in fry for a further 30 sec then add the curry powder and fry with the onions for 2 minutes. Add a little more oil if dry.
- Next add the Chicken and fry for 4 minutes until all coloured. Then add the curry leaves.
- Next add all the dried Spices one after the other then mix all in. Next add the boiling chicken stock also the sultanas stir in. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then add the Tomato puree and the Mango Chutney stir in. Let cool down for 5 minutes then add the yogurt and stir in well.
- Bring back to the boil turn down and simmer for 10 minutes. If you want it thicker add 1 tbls Corn flour/ Starch mixed in a tiny amount of cold water.
- Serve on a bed of Basmati Rice with some Naan bread on the side.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses fewer or even more components or is a bit basically zesty, you can make easy adjustments to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for beginners you do not require to learn them but only if you grasp some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as simple lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Speedy My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!