Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀 is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀 is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I love this I cooked it a while back and enjoyed it so much. #Mainmeal#Sausage#Chicken#Pasta#2Flavours
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀:
- 2 Sausages
- 1/2 Chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 Medium onion cut up
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 Tsp Black cracked Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Sliced button mushrooms
- 1 Cups pasta
- 1/2 Sweet red Pepper cut
- 1/2 Tin baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 cup Grated chedder cheese
- 1 big handful Spinach
Steps to make to make My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀
- Put the pasta on to cook. Grill the Sausages. Heat up the olive oil then add the onions to the frying pan, garlic,2 minutes later add the Chicken. Cook on medium for 5 minutes
- Next add the mushrooms, sweet pepper fry for 2 minutes then add the spinach and Black Pepper stir to mix.
- Cut the cooked sausage into 1/2 inch slices. Strain off the cooked Pasta.
- In the saucepan the pasta was in add the strained pasta, the chicken mix and sausage mix in and pour in the beans and stir heat up on low. when it's hot add the grated cheese and cherry Tomatoes stir in when cheese has melted serve hot.
- Cheese on top and gently stir in the spinach. Then serve hot sprinkle some fresh or dry parsley on top.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make basic modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them however just if you grasp some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and very easy lunch dishes but its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Sausage & Chicken Gumbo Bake. 😀. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!