Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 is 1 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I only cooked enough out of the beef for 1 person so there was more that I put in the fridge.#Mainmeal#Beef#Dinner
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀:
- 1 kg Beef joint cut into thick Strips (silverside beef)
- 1 tbls Butter
- 1 Handful Spinach broken up
- 1/2 Tsp Black cracked pepper
- 1 tsp meat seasoning
- 1 tsp mixed pepper flakes
- 2 Tsp wholegrain mustard
- Caralmerised Onions…
- 1/2 mediums onion cut into half circles
- 2 tbls Butter
- 2 tbls white or red wine dry
- 1 pinch Granulated Sugar
Steps to make to make My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀
- Cut the beef into 2inch long strips 1/2 inch wide. Add the black pepper, meat seasoning, and wholegrain mustard rub all over and let it marinate for 2-3 hours Or overnight.
- Heat butter in a large saute pan over medium heat until melted. Add onions, and toss until they are coated in the butter.
- Cook the onions for the next 40 minutes or so until they are caramelized, using a spatula to stir the onions and scrape the bottom of the pan every 3-5 minutes. As the onions begin to caramelize and darken, you may need to scrape the pan more often.
- Once the onions reach a golden brown color and are nice and syrupy, sprinkle them with a pinch of salt (and sugar(opt). Stir the onions for 1 more minute, being sure to stir in the browned bits, then remove from heat.
- When the caralmerised onions are near done then cook the Beef. Add the Butter to the frying pan heat up and add the Garlic. Fry for 1 minute. Add the Beef strips and fry them on middle heat for about 5 minutes stirring often.
- Serve on a bed of Spinach or lettuce and add the caralmerised onions on top.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you do not need to discover them but only if you understand some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and also easy lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food How to Make Quick My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!