Easiest Way to Make Homemade My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings is 8 people or 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings estimated approx 2 hours.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is the first time I've made these I don't like leeks myself but have friends and family going to give me feedback soon
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings:
- 12 oz Self raising flour
- 6 oz suet, either veg or beef
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- half a pack of dry-cure smoked, streaky bacon or any bacon
- 3/4 tsp dried mixed herbs or Thyme
- 2 small or 1 large onion, finely chopped
- or 1 large leek finely chopped
- Olive oil and Butter for greasing
- Water for binding
- Salt and Pepper, preferably White Pepper I used black pepper
- 8 Individual Pudding bowls, greaseproof paper, tin foil
Instructions to make to make My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings
- Grease your bowls with butter. Set aside
- Fry the bacon in a hot frying pan with a little olive oil until almost cooked. Then add the leeks cook until soft. Set aside until cooled.
- Mix the flour, 1/2 tsp salt, baking powder and suet in a bowl.
- Add the leek and Bacon to the flour mixture and stir together.
- Bind the mixture with enough cold water to bring together to form a soft dough. Boil the kettle.
- Place the pudding into the buttered pudding bowls and cover with single sheets of greaseproof or baking parchment then with large pieces of tin foil sit the individual tins in the centre of the foil and fold upwards and rap and tighten the top of the tin foil so no water ie: condensation can get into the Puddings
- Pour boiling water into the steamer and place pudding bowls on top of the steamer. Steam for 2 hours, regularly checking and topping up with boiling water to avoid the pan boiling dry. I can only do 4 at a time in my steamer
- Serves 8 people or 4 hungry people depending who you have over for lunch or dinner 🤣👍
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes with time. Whether you want to serve a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to discover them however just if you master some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as simple lunch recipes but its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Ultimate My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!