Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Nikujaga. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nikujaga is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Nikujaga is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Nikujaga, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Nikujaga delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Nikujaga is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Nikujaga estimated approx 1 hour.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Nikujaga using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Nikujaga, literally translating to meat potatoes, is a dish popular in Japan, and is also one of our family favourites!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Nikujaga:
- 250 g beef/pork belly, thinly sliced
- 500 g potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 pack konjac noodles
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 50 ml sake
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Steps to make to make Nikujaga
- Cut the onion into 1cm slices, and oblique cut the potatoes and carrot. In a strainer, pour boiling water over the noodles and cut them into shorter strands.
- In a pot, add the sesame oil before stir frying the beef/pork over medium heat until brown. Then, combine the noodles, carrot, and potatoes, and stir fry for another 5 minutes.
- Next, add the sake and cover the pot with a lid. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- First check if the potatoes are cooked, and if they are, add the soy sauce and sugar and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes have passed, shake the pot to mix the contents. Leave the lid on, turn off the fire, and let it sit until it has cooled.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes on time. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you do not require to learn them but only if you understand some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and very easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Nikujaga. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!