Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Nilagang baka
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Nilagang baka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nilagang baka is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Nilagang baka is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Nilagang baka, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Nilagang baka delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Nilagang baka is 4-6 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Nilagang baka estimated approx 2 hr 30 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Nilagang baka using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Nilagang baka:
- 1 pechay (rough cut)
- 1/2 cabbage (rough cut)
- 1 taro (large cube)
- 3 saba bananas (rondelle)
- 1 ginger (small cube)
- 2 onions (rondelle)
- 2 onion leaves (rough chop)
- 1 piece beef cube
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 kg beef meat and bone
- 1 tomato (wedges)
- 2 bell pepper ripe(wedges)
- 10 ml calamansi juice extracts
- 25 grams green beans (paysanne)
- 2 pieces sweet corn (rondelle)
Steps to make to make Nilagang baka
- Boil the beef, with a cover on, for 2 hours under medium heat. Clean the impurities in the stock and after cleaning put a decent amount of salt.
- Put onion, ginger, bell pepper, tomato and onion leaves. Cover and boil it for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins, put the taro and soften it for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, put the saba banana and soften it for 5 mins or after you can taste the sweetness of the broth.
- Then, put the pechay and cabbage and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot garlic rice or plain white rice.
-Boil the beef much longer if you can't tear it down easily with a fork or your hands.
– Adjust the saltiness with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
– Try smashing the taro to extract its viscous substance.
– Avoid putting soy sauce, patis or vinegar
As your experience and confidence grows, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses less or even more components or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make simple changes to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them however just if you understand some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Nilagang baka. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!