Steps to Prepare Homemade Okinomiyaki
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Okinomiyaki. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okinomiyaki is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Okinomiyaki is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Okinomiyaki, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Okinomiyaki delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Okinomiyaki is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Okinomiyaki estimated approx 30 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Okinomiyaki using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Not authentic, but a simplified version using more available ingredients
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Okinomiyaki:
- Pancake Mix
- 100 g Flour
- 100 ml Stock
- 2 Eggs
- 300 g Cabbage
- 2 cm Fresh Ginger
- 2 Spring Onions
- Sliced Pork or Beef (Optional)
- Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Okinomiyaki Sauce
- Bonito Flakes
- Seaweed Flakes or Powder
Instructions to make to make Okinomiyaki
- Mix the Flour and Eggs to a Paste
- Add the cooled stock a little at a time and mix until smooth
- Shred the cabbage and finely chop the spring onions, add to the egg mixture. Keep some of the spring onion greens for garnish.
- Mince the ginger and add to the mixture, add 1 packet of bonito flakes and any other seasoning desired (chilli flake etc)
- Heat oil in large frying pan and add half the mixture, level and shape into thick disc
- Cook on medium until the pancake has set on one side
- If adding the meat, lay the strips over the pancake and flip. otherwise just flip
- Cook until crisp on the underside or the meat has browned
- Remove onto plate, add the okinomiyaki sauce in thin layer all over, add kewpie then cover with bonito flake and seaweed powder
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses fewer or even more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you do not require to discover them yet just if you master some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as simple lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Okinomiyaki. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!