Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Okinomiyaki. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Okinomiyaki is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Okinomiyaki is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Okinomiyaki, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Okinomiyaki delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Okinomiyaki is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Okinomiyaki estimated approx 30 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Okinomiyaki using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Not authentic, but a simplified version using more available ingredients
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Okinomiyaki:
- Pancake Mix
- 100 g Flour
- 100 ml Stock
- 2 Eggs
- 300 g Cabbage
- 2 cm Fresh Ginger
- 2 Spring Onions
- Sliced Pork or Beef (Optional)
- Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Okinomiyaki Sauce
- Bonito Flakes
- Seaweed Flakes or Powder
Instructions to make to make Okinomiyaki
- Mix the Flour and Eggs to a Paste
- Add the cooled stock a little at a time and mix until smooth
- Shred the cabbage and finely chop the spring onions, add to the egg mixture. Keep some of the spring onion greens for garnish.
- Mince the ginger and add to the mixture, add 1 packet of bonito flakes and any other seasoning desired (chilli flake etc)
- Heat oil in large frying pan and add half the mixture, level and shape into thick disc
- Cook on medium until the pancake has set on one side
- If adding the meat, lay the strips over the pancake and flip. otherwise just flip
- Cook until crisp on the underside or the meat has browned
- Remove onto plate, add the okinomiyaki sauce in thin layer all over, add kewpie then cover with bonito flake and seaweed powder
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make basic changes to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on time. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to discover them however just if you understand some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as simple lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Perfect Okinomiyaki. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!