Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie estimated approx 1 hr.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
After a busy weekend I like to turn things down a little. My lazy pie is no mess or fuss but very filling
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie:
- 1 Lb lean minced steak
- 1 pint beef stock
- 1 chopped cooking onion
- Quality salt and black pepper
- Sliced potatoes (I used 3Lb in this batch)
- Few roughly sliced mushrooms
- Sprinkling of flour (any)
- What you need
- Open oven proof pan
- Usual knives and a pastry brush
Steps to make to make One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie
- Put minced steak and chopped onion in the pan
- Sprinkle with a little flour and add some seasoning
- Dry fry this over a medium heat until the meat starts to brown
- Slowly start to stir in your stock. You should start to see a gravy forming in your pan. Add your mushrooms now.
- Keep going until all stock has been introduced into the pan and everything starts to bubble nicely
- Thinly slice your potatoes (no need to peel)
- Decorate your cooked mix with one layer,
- Dip your pastry brush into the gravy between the potatoes and bast them gently
- Sprinkle with seasoning
- Now do the same again with a second layer of potatoes and seasoning
- Cover the pan with foil leaving a vent at the edge
- Cook in a preheated oven on 180
- After 45 minutes carefully remove the foil and return to the oven until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with or without a side. Sometime I top with cheese. I usually serve with some frozen veg.
- Please please remember that the Handle of your pan is hot. Be safe and enjoy
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to learn them but just if you master some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and simple lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Favorite One pot minced steak and mushroom potato topped pie. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!