Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
‘Oyako’ Don is one of the dishes I have been repeatedly cooking for my family, because everyone loves it. Do you know that ‘Oyako’ means ‘Parent and Child’ and this dish is called ‘Oyako’ Don because Chicken and Eggs are used. Sometimes I challenge to create a new version of ‘Oyako’ Don. Here is one!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato:
- 200-250 g Chicken Thigh Fillets
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1/2-1 Onion
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- 3-4 Eggs *lightly whisked
- 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Steps to make to make ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato
- Cut Chicken Thigh Fillets into bite size pieces and season lightly with Salt & Pepper. Slice Onion and cut Tomatoes into small pieces.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook Chicken over medium heat. When the Chicken changes colour, add Garlic and Onion, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Tomato, Soy Sauce and Mirin. As you keep cooking, liquid from Tomato should create nice sauce. Then pour lightly whisked egg over but DO NOT stir. Cover the pan with a lid until the egg is cooked as you like.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the Chicken mixture. Sprinkle Spring Onions over the top and enjoy.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes with time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit basically hot, you can make simple adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to learn them but only if you grasp some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also simple lunch recipes but its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week ‘Oyako’ Don with Tomato. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!