Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan is 4 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
‘Takikomigohan’ is a Japanese dish of Rice that is cooked with other ingredients and seasonings. If you have a rice cooker, it is super easy to cook. Today I tried to create a Seafood Takikomigohan that looks and tastes like Seafood Paella. Mussels need to be cooked separately to make the Soup to cook Rice, and that requires an extra effort, but it is still very easy using a rice cooker.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan:
- 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short OR Medium Grain Rice
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1/2 Red Capsicum *cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 Green Beans *about 50g, cut into 4-5cm in length
- 300-400 g Seafood *Today I used 4 large Whole Prawns and 1 Squid Tube
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
- 8-12 Mussels
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sake (Rice Wine) OR White Wine
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube *broken into small pieces
- 2-3 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon Ground Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt *alter the amount
- Black Pepper
Instructions to make to make Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan
- Wash Rice and soak in clean water for 30 minutes OR while you are preparing other ingredients. *Note: This is because Rice will be cooked at 'Quick Cook' mode.
- Clean Mussels and prepare properly. Heat Olive Oil and Garlic in a frying pan over medium heat. When aromatic, add Mussels add Sake (Rice Wine) OR White Wine, and cook until Mussels are open.
- Transfer the Mussels to a plate, cover, and set aside. Pour the liquid into a measuring jug. Add Stock Cube, Tomato Paste and Paprika, and add Water up to 430ml marking. Add Salt & Pepper as required, mix well, and set aside.
- Prepare Vegetables.
- Prepare other Seafood. If you cook Whole Prawns, use a toothpick OR skewer to remove dark vein. Cut Squid Tube into the size that is easy to eat and lightly season with Salt & Pepper.
- Drain the Rice very well and place in the rice cooker’s inner pot. Scatter finely chopped Onion, then arrange Capsicum and Beans.
- Place Seafood on top. Today I placed Prawns and Squid pieces. Pour the soup over, but DO NOT stir. Set the rice cooker at ‘Quick Cook’ mode if your rice cooker has it, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When the Rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate, arrange Seafood and cooked Mussels on top, sprinkle with Parsley, add serve. *Note: You can serve with Lemon wedges.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more components or is a little bit basically hot, you can make straightforward modifications to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them but only if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Award-winning Paella Inspired Seafood Takikomi Gohan. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!