Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Peanuts & Potato Soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanuts & Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Peanuts & Potato Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Peanuts & Potato Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Peanuts & Potato Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Peanuts & Potato Soup is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Peanuts & Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
You might think this creamy soup was made with Milk. I didn’t add any sort of Milk at all. It is white and creamy because of Peanuts. I blend it quite smoothly, but crispy texture of Peanuts tends to remain. You won’t notice it is Peanut-based soup as it is hard to taste Peanuts in this soup. It is very nutritious and it doesn’t cost much to make it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Peanuts & Potato Soup:
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil *I used Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 Onion *cut into small pieces
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Potato *peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shelled Peanuts *about 50g, use raw OR blanched Peanuts
- *Note: I used blanched Peanuts which skin was already removed
- 300 ml Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock
- Salt & Pepper
- Water *OR Milk if you prefer
Instructions to make to make Peanuts & Potato Soup
- You need to remove the skin of Peanuts. Soak the raw Peanuts in water OR blanch until skin is soft, then remove the skin. *Note: I use blanched Peanuts with the skin removed.
- Heat Oil in a saucepan, cook Onion and Garlic over medium low heat for a few minutes. Add Potato, Peanuts and Stock. Cover with a lid, bring to the simmer, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Then cool slightly.
- When it is slightly cooled and safe to work with, blend in a blender OR using a stick blender until smooth.
- Return to the saucepan, season with Salt & Pepper. To make the soup thinner, add some Water OR Milk if you prefer, and heat up until hot.
- Enjoy with finely chopped Parsley, OR other Herb such as Coriander. You can add Croutons, crispy Bacon, OR etc. Today I added freshly ground Black Pepper.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make easy changes to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for standard food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to discover them but just if you master some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Ultimate Peanuts & Potato Soup. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!