Steps to Make Favorite Penne Beef Ragu
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Penne Beef Ragu. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Penne Beef Ragu is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Penne Beef Ragu is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Penne Beef Ragu, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Penne Beef Ragu delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Penne Beef Ragu is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Penne Beef Ragu estimated approx 20 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Penne Beef Ragu using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Penne beef ragu with rocket salad and garlic cheesy ciabatta 🤤
#mycookbook #pasta #cheesygarlicbread #easydinner #tasty
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Penne Beef Ragu:
- 180 g penne pasta
- 240 g beef mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- cube Beef stock
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- 20 g rocket
- 30 g Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 1 TBS oil
- 100 ml water
- 390 g tinned tomatoes
Steps to make to make Penne Beef Ragu
- Pre heat grill to highest level and put pasta on to boil.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the beef. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes until browned. Season with salt and pepper
- Peel and grate or use garlic press. Add half of the garlic to the mince and add the tomatoes. Stir well
- Add the stock and water along with a pinch of chilli flakes. Add in the cooked pasta and give everything a good stir to fully combine.
- For the garlic bread cut the bread in half. Spread on the remaining garlic and grate the cheese and sprinkle over. Grill until cheese melts.
- To plate up add the rocket to the plate and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Cut the ciabatta diagonally then spoon on the pasta and enjoy 🤤😊
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses less or more components or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on time. As for basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t need to discover them however just if you understand some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as simple lunch recipes but its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Penne Beef Ragu. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!