Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Peri Peri chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peri Peri chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Peri Peri chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Peri Peri chicken, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Peri Peri chicken delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Peri Peri chicken is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Peri Peri chicken using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Peri Peri chicken:
- 60 g greek yoghurt
- 2 large pitta breads
- 1 gem lettuce
- 1 medium red onion
- 250 g sweet potatoes
- 250 g chicken breast
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp onion granules
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
Steps to make to make Peri Peri chicken
- Add all the spices and herbs to a bowl. Squeeze in the lemon juice and mix well.
- Hold your hand on top of the chicken breast and slice into two thinner pieces (like slicing a bread roll). Then cut those thinned pieces in half.
- Add the chicken to the marinade, mix well and leave to one side.
- Heat an oven to 200°C. Meanwhile, cut the sweet potatoes into chips.
- Add the chips to the oven and Cook for about 20-25mins. Meanwhile, roughly slice the lettuce and thinly slice the onion.
- Heat a pan with some vegetable oil over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook until brown and soft with a little bit of crispy texture. Remove and set aside.
Then add the chicken and cook on both sides for. About 5mins. Make sure chicken is cooked through.
- Add the pitta to the oven tray for about 2mins until warmed through.
- Slice open the pitta, spoon in some yoghurt and lettuce. Add the chicken then finish with the red onion.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you want to offer a dish that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them yet only if you understand some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Steps to Make Favorite Peri Peri chicken. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!