Recipe of Homemade Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies)
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) is makes 6 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) estimated approx 1 hr.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Russian meat pie.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies):
- 250 g flour
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 40 ml sunflower oil
- 40 ml warm water
- 1/2-1 tbspns olive oil
- 250 g minced beef
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cooked ruce
- Oil for cooking
Instructions to make to make Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies)
- In a bowl, mix flour, yeast and salt
- Add sunflower oil and warm water, mix till smooth (add water a little at a time when the dough cleans the bowl and doesn't stick, you're there)
- Coat dough with a little oil, cover the bowl with cling film, leave in warm place for about 45 – 60 minutes
Heat oil in a pan on medium to high heat, add meat and heat till cooked through. Cook rice at the same time.
- Once dough has more or less doubled in size, place on floured surface and knead for 1-2 minutes
Flatten into circular shape and cut into 6 equal pieces like a pizza (Hint: a pizza cutter is the easiest thing to use)
Roll each segment into a ball.
- To make the pies, take a ball of dough and flatten with your hands, put the filling in the middle and fold dough in half over filling. Seal by crimping edges with fingers.
- Once made, heat 1 1/2 inches of oil in a pan till hot (oil will bubble when you put the end of a wooden spoon in when it's hot enough)
- Place pie in oil with slatted spoon, cook 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Serve with mashed/ roast potatoes and veg. Or simply eat on it's own.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for standard food preparation abilities for novices you do not require to learn them yet just if you grasp some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food How to Make Favorite Pirozhki (Meat Hand Pies). Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!