Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce is 2 to 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This dish is a Pork version of my ‘Omelette with Sweet & Sour Sauce’, but it is even easier to prepare because you won’t cook Omelette. Cook Eggs separately into soft Scrambled Egg, then stir-fry Pork and Vegetables. Absolutely easy!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce:
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil *I used Sesame Oil
- 4 Eggs *whisked
- Salt & White Pepper
- 150 g thinly sliced Pork Belly *cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 Shiitake Mushrooms *cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Spring Onions *thinly sliced diagonally
- *Note: You may wish to add other Vegetables, e.g. Shimeji Mushrooms, Oyster Mushrooms, Garlic Chives, etc
- Salt & White Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 2 teaspoons Water
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar *add extra if you like it more sour
- Salt *as required
Steps to make to make Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Place all the Sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well. Check the flavour, and add Salt if required, depending on the saltiness of Chicken Stock you use. *Note: Do not start heating yet.
- Whisk Eggs and lightly season with Salt & White Pepper. Heat Oil in a frying pan, cook the Egg softly, and transfer to a plate or the bowl you used to whisk the Eggs.
- Add extra Oil to the pan if required, cook Pork, then add Shiitake, and lightly season with Salt & White Pepper. Add Spring Onion and stir. Return the cooked Egg and combine.
- Heat the saucepan with the Sauce ingredients in it, and bring to the boil. Gradually add the Potato Starch (OR Corn Starch) mixture, stirring constantly, until the sauce is thickened.
- Place the Pork & Egg mixture on a serving plate, pour the sauce over, and enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make easy modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation skills for beginners you do not require to learn them however just if you grasp some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Pork & Egg with Sweet & Sour Sauce. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!