Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary estimated approx 60 minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
My fiance and I made this and paired it with some home-made pasta recently (pasta recipe not included). Tastes better than it looks, honest!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary:
- 400 g pork sausage meat (I bought some butcher-made sausages and broke apart the meat)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 3/4 tsp fennel seeds, roughly ground in a pestle and mortar
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 150 ml double cream
- 150 ml chicken stock
- freshly ground black pepper
Instructions to make to make Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary
- Break up the sausage meat into a large lidded pan with a little olive oil. If it's a particularly fatty sausage meat, don't add too much olive oil. Cook on a medium heat for around 10 minutes stirring from time to time.
- Add the onion, celery, fennel seeds, rosemary, chilli and garlic then cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and cook until reduced in volume by half, then add the cream and chicken stock.
- Season with salt and pepper then put a lid on the pan and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
- Tip: Before combining with pasta, splash a bit of pasta water into the pan and mix together.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make simple changes to accomplish this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes on schedule. As for fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them yet only if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Pork sausage ragu with fennel and rosemary. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!