Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
‘Takikomigohan’ is a Japanese dish of Rice that is cooked with other ingredients and seasonings. It can be in any flavours. Today’s main ingredient is Pork Speck that I usually use for soups. To get the maximum flavours from the Speck, place it in the pot first, underneath the Rice, so that Speck will get browned, and the Rice absorbs its delicious oil and flavours. Add your favourite Herbs OR Spices. If you have a rice cooker, it is super easy to cook, but the result is amazing.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan:
- 200 g Pork Speck *cut into small bite-size pieces
- 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short OR Medium Grain Rice
- 400 ml Chicken Stock
- Salt *optional, add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon if stock is not salted
- 2 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine) *OR extra Stock
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1/2-1 Carrot *cut into small bite-size pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper OR Chilli
- 1-2 teaspoons Herbs & Spices of your choice *I added Dry Mixed Herbs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Parsley
Steps to make to make Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan
- Place Pork Speck pieces in Rice Cooker’s inner pot.
- Wash Rice and drain, and spread over the Pork Speck. Scatter Onion, Garlic and Carrot.
- Add Chicken Stock and Sake (Rice Wine), but DO NOT stir. Add Pepper (OR Chilli) and Spices OR Herbs of your choice. Today I added Black Pepper and Dry Mixed Herbs.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently. Sprinkle with some finely chopped Parsley and serve.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make basic changes to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to discover them however only if you understand some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food How to Prepare Favorite Pork Speck Takikomi Gohan. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!