Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Potato & Beef Mince Omelette
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Potato & Beef Mince Omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Potato & Beef Mince Omelette is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Potato & Beef Mince Omelette is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Potato & Beef Mince Omelette, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Potato & Beef Mince Omelette delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Potato & Beef Mince Omelette is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Potato & Beef Mince Omelette using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Make no comment about the wiggly Ketchup, please! I have shaky hands. 😭 This dish is similar to ‘Omu-rice (Omelette Rice)’ but much easier to prepare. Beef Mince can be replaced with thinly sliced off-cut Beef or Pork, but you can actually cook whatever you like. This is a great dish particularly for children.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Potato & Beef Mince Omelette:
- 4 Eggs *2 eggs per serving
- 1 Large Potato *diced
- 120 g Beef Mince *1/4 of 500g pack
- 1/2 Onion *thinly sliced
- 1 small clove Garlic *minced
- 2 Shiitake Mushrooms *thinly sliced
- *Note: Cook whatever you like such as Common Mushrooms, Spinach, Carrot, Cheese, etc
- Oil for cooking
- Salt & Pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
Steps to make to make Potato & Beef Mince Omelette
- Cook diced Potato in salted water or using Microwave until soft.
- Heat 1 teaspoon Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Mince, Onion, Garlic and Shiitake. When cooked, add the cooked Potato and season with Salt, Pepper and Soy Sauce. Transfer to a plate.
- You will cook two omelettes separately. Place 2 Eggs in a bowl and lightly whisk, season with 1 pinch of Salt. Heat 1 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan, cook the egg mixture to form a flat round soft omelette. Do not need to turn over.
- Place a half of the mince mixture on the omelette, fold the omelette to cover the mixture, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and transfer it onto the plate.
- Drizzle plenty of Tomato Sauce Ketchup on top and serve.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses less or more active ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make simple adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. As for standard food preparation skills for novices you do not need to discover them but just if you grasp some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also very easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Homemade Potato & Beef Mince Omelette. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!