Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
‘Harusame’ are the noodles made from potato starch or mung bean starch. I use ‘Harusame’ noodles for this soup because I like its delicate texture but you can use any noodles of your choice. Rice noodles would be good, too.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup:
- 250 g Prawns (Frozen OR Fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated Ginger
- 2 Spring Onions *lighter colour part for Prawn Balls, green part for topping
- 1/2 Egg White
- 1 pinch Salt
- White Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour
- 200 g Dry Harusame Noodles
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- 4 cups Dashi Stock *can be replaced by Chicken or Vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
Instructions to make to make Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup
- Mince the thawed Prawns by chopping up on a board, add Ginger, Spring Onion, Egg White, 1 pinch Salt and White Pepper, and mix to combine. Add Potato (OR Corn) Starch and mix, add extra 1 tablespoon if required, then combine well.
- Heat Dashi Stock and Sake in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil.
- Using a teaspoon, drop the prawn mixture into the boiling stock and cook until prawn balls rise to the surface. Season with Salt and Soy Sauce.
- Cook ‘Harusame’ or noodles of your choice as instructed and drain well.
- Place cooked noodles in a bowl, place some prawn balls and pour over the soup. Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onions and Toasted Sesame Seeds on top and serve.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses less or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make simple adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on schedule. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them however just if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Homemade Prawn Balls & 'Harusame' Soup. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!