Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Quick Chicken Breast Stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Chicken Breast Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Quick Chicken Breast Stew is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Quick Chicken Breast Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Quick Chicken Breast Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Quick Chicken Breast Stew is 1 Person. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Quick Chicken Breast Stew estimated approx 20 minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Quick Chicken Breast Stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The Chicken and Vegetables are already cooked – apart from the onions and the potatoes. The carrots and Brussel Sprouts I boiled and boiled them with the use of 2 Knorr Chicken Stock Cube's. The whole Swede ( Vegetable ) I peeled and then chopped into 6 thick blocks and then I roasted in the oven at Gas Mark 7 for 3 hours, are soft and done, though, in 2 hours and 30 minutes, though. Allow too cool overnight and then are ready too use.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Quick Chicken Breast Stew:
- Half a whole cooked large Swede
- 3 large whole cooked Carrots
- 20 cooked and cold Brussel Sprouts
- 4 small Onions
- 200 g peeled Maris Piper Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Litre an 100ml / 1.100ml of cold water
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Cube
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 3 cooked Chicken Breasts
Instructions to make to make Quick Chicken Breast Stew
- Fry the chopped onions in Olive Oil and then peel the potatoes, wash in cold water within a large mixing bowl and then chop into smallish chunks and then fry off with the chopped onions for a little while.
- Add 500ml of cold water and then bring to the boil and then add the One Chicken Stock Cube and then add the already cooked roasted Swede and then add the already cooked Carrots and Brussel Sprouts, season a little with salt and pepper and then when the stock water evaporates – add another 500ml (large mug) of cold water.
- Nearing the end of 20 minutes cooking – add the cooked chicken breasts for the last 2 minutes or 3 minutes and add 100ml of cold water and season.
- The Chicken Breasts I roasted in lot's of hot Vegetable Oil from frozen and roasted at Gas Mark 7 for 45 minutes.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make simple changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them yet only if you grasp some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Quick Chicken Breast Stew. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!