Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree is 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I wanted to cook something with coconut milk because I found that it is so good for face, skin and hair. It is known that coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin 🥰Also this recipe is gluten-free❤️Please adjust the amount of ingredients – I cooked a big portion to freeze some and eat them later 😇#seasonsupply #glutenfree 🌴🥥
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- 400-500 g Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian)
- 2 medium onions
- 2 red peppers
- 2 carrots
- 180 g baby corns
- Winter greens (As much as you like)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much
- 1 tea spoon chilli, chopped
- 2-3 table spoons of red curry paste
- 600-800 g coconut milk
- 2 cubes chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones)
- 3 table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce)
- 2 table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier)
- Rice of your choice
- Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water)
- Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids)
Steps to make to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree
- Cook rice of your choice
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…)
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown
- Add carrots to the pan
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice…
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste.
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little.
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty.
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat.
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them however only if you grasp some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as simple lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!