Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I was chosen as a food tester of a curry roux company and also given good quality beef tendons. I just wanted to make luxurious curry.
When eating the next day, skim off the hardened fat on the surface to make it healthier. I use a curry roux with half calories in an attempt to reduce the calories.
Caramelizing the onion may be difficult, but gives a great flavour to this dish! Use a food processor to avoid watery eyes. For serving 8. Recipe by Nagisaarare
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker:
- 1 packet Curry roux
- 1 piece or more A different kind of curry roux with a differing level of spiciness from the curry roux above
- 100 ml Red wine
- 1000 ml altogether Water & beef tendon cooking juice
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 300 grams Beef tendons
- 2 large Onions
- 1 large Carrot
- 600 grams Potatoes
- 1/2 Apple
- Caramelised Onions
- 2 Onions
- 3 clove Garlic
- 1 knob Ginger (use the skin for cooking the beef tendons)
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds (optional)
- For enhancing the flavour
- 2 tbsp A. Honey
- 2 A,. Bouillon cubes
- 2 ladles B. Milk
- 2 tsp B. Garam masala (optional)
Instructions to make to make Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker
- Prepare the beef tendons. Put the beef tendons and water in a pan and let boil over twice. Rinse the scum. Add the beef tendons, ginger peels, green part of Japanese leeks (optional), and water and cook over high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Discard the green parts of the leeks and ginger peels. Divide the beef tendons and cooking liquid. If you finish this the day before, it will be easier the next day.
- Caramelized onions Put oil (not listed), chopped garlic, ginger and cumin in a frying pan and heat. When it's aromatic, add onions.
- Salt and evaporate as much moisture as possible, and avoid burning. Cover with a lid and cook until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Cooking the curry I use a pressure cooker to cook, so cut the vegetables into big chunks as they might break down too much while cooking. You can use whole potatoes.
- Put oil in the same frying pan and stir-fry the vegetables with salt and pepper quickly. Add the beef tendons, caramelized onions, and grated apple. Continue stir-frying.
- Add red wine and cover with a lid to steam and infuse the aroma. Transfer to a pressure cooker.
- Using the same pan without washing, mix with water and pour into the pressure cooker. Add the "A" ingredients to enhance the flavour. Add the bay leaf and cook over high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Saute the vegetables to garnish while the pressure cooker is cooking.
- After cooking, turn the heat off and add the curry roux little by little to melt. Cook over low heat and add the "B" ingredients to enhance the flavour. It is ready!!
- This is a thick and tasty curry. It's even tastier the next day. Use sturdy potatoes because you don't want them to break down too much.
- Note: If you add honey after the curry roux, the sauce itself might not thicken well.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes less or even more components or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on time. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not need to discover them however just if you grasp some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also simple lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Award-winning Rich and Tasty Beef Tendon Curry Made in a Pressure Cooker. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!