Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Rolled Bibimbap with Beef. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rolled Bibimbap with Beef is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Rolled Bibimbap with Beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Rolled Bibimbap with Beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rolled Bibimbap with Beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rolled Bibimbap with Beef is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Rolled Bibimbap with Beef using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I thought that making "bibimbap" into "bibimbars" would be funny, so I gave it a shot. I tried to make bar-shaped ones but because of the widths of the beef, they kind of ended up as "bibimballs."
I thought it would be good to make these during Golden Week (a week long Japanese spring holiday). They may also be good for dinner parties, because they're good even when they're cold, and if you wrap them with lettuce your hands won't get dirty when you eat them.
I wanted them to go with my favorite beer, so the rice is seasoned lightly, with just the flavor from the namuls, while the beef is seasoned heavily with the bulgogi sauce.
If you buy assorted namuls it will be much easier. But namuls are easy to make, so why not try it if you have time? You can change the seasonings for the namuls to your liking. You can use the same seasonings for bean sprouts, carrot and spinach as well.
Sliced beef from a beef round is easy to use. When I tried sliced shoulder, it was not as easy. Try to get something like thinly sliced shabu-shabu beef.
If you mince the namuls before mixing them with rice, it will make it easier for your children to eat. For 4 servings (making 12). Recipe by Mitsuzou
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Rolled Bibimbap with Beef:
- 12 slice Thinly sliced beef
- 360 ml Hot cooked rice
- 1 Namul (various Korean vegetable side dishes) (store-bought pre-prepared ones are fine)
- 100 grams Kimchi
- 1 Bulgogi sauce (Korean BBQ sauce)
- 1 tbsp Sake (for preparing the beef)
- 1 Salt and pepper (for preparing the beef)
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 12 leaves Lettuce leaves (or other leaves) for wrapping
Steps to make to make Rolled Bibimbap with Beef
- It is easier if you use store-bought namuls. I made them myself this time, so here's how to do it. For the bean sprout namul: discard the roots of 1/2 packet of bean sprouts and put in a sauce pan with water to cover. Bring to a boil and drain. Season with 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds while hot.
- For sweet spinach namul: rinse 1/2 a bag of spinach (5 bunches), parboil, drain and squeeze excess water. Cut into 4 cm lengths and mix with 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Leave to cool.
- For refreshing carrot namul: peel 1/2 of carrot and julienne. Put in a sauce pan with water to cover and bring to a boil. Drain and mix with 1 teaspoon of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Leave to cool.
- Thoroughly mix the rice, namuls and kimchi together. Divide into 12 equal portions.
- Spread the sliced beef on plastic wrap. Squeeze the portioned rice gently into shape (if it is too sticky, use plastic wrap) and place on the sliced beef. Roll the rice with beef by using the plastic wrap, and shape into barrels. Take off the plastic wrap and place the rolls with the joint side down on a preheated, oiled pan.
- Brown all over and season with bulgogi sauce. Lay on lettuce leaves and serve. Even after these have cooled down, they're still good.
- If you cut one of these, it should look like this.
- If you have left over bibimbap rice, just roll it with plastic wrap to make bibimbars.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make basic modifications to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to learn them however just if you understand some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also very easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Speedy Rolled Bibimbap with Beef. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!