Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Sausage corn macaroni pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage corn macaroni pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sausage corn macaroni pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sausage corn macaroni pasta, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sausage corn macaroni pasta delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sausage corn macaroni pasta is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Sausage corn macaroni pasta estimated approx 30 min.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Sausage corn macaroni pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
It is a treat for sausage lovers. Easy to make and super delicious…
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Sausage corn macaroni pasta:
- 350 grms macaroni
- 250 grms beef sausages
- 100 grms frozen corn
- 2 chopped garlic
- 100 grms canned tomatoes/ chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp crushed red chillies
- 1 Tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 Tsp white paper powder
- 1 Tsp mixed herbs/ oregano
- Some mozzarella or Cheddarcheese
- Salt to taste
Steps to make to make Sausage corn macaroni pasta
- First boil macaroni with some salt and oil till al dante… Al dante means 2/3rd cooked.
- In a non-stick pan, take 1tbsp of oil. Add in chopped garlic in it. Saute garlic till golden brown.
- Then add sliced sausages in it. Cook for 2 minutes. Then add in corn.
Note, frozen corns are half cooked.
- Adding chopped tomatoes or canned tomatoes. Mix well. As it's already mushy, it won't take long. Just a mix is enough.
- Then adding crushed red chillies, crushed black pepper and white paper in it. Mix it.
- Adding salt and mixed herbs. Oregano can be replaced with mixed herbs.
- Now adding soya sauce and vinegar in it.
- Finally add boiled macaroni. Then add a handful of cheese in it and mix well.
- Sausage and corn macaroni is ready to eat… Viola
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for novices you do not require to discover them yet only if you grasp some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Perfect Sausage corn macaroni pasta. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!