Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
A simple and quick weekday meal that can be cooked in under 30 minutes.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables:
- 10-15 chorizo slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 400 g mince beef
- to taste Ground black pepper
- to taste Salt
- Handful chopped parsley
- 1 chicken or beef stock cube
- as needed Water
- 150 ml wine
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- as needed Rice
- 6-8 white cabbage leaves, shredded
Steps to make to make Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables
- Heat the olive oil, then add the onions, garlic and bay leaf. Lightly fry until softened.
- Add the chorizo and tomato puree. Allow to fry for a few minutes.
- Add the beef, stock cube and wine as well as a small amount of water. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to simmer until fully cooked through.
- Add the carrots and allow to cook for about 10 minutes. Add water as needed when it starts to dry out and stir regularly.
- Add the rice (I used enough for 4 adults), parsley and cabbage. Add a good amount of water but don't cover the rice fully as it can be added in small amounts until rice is cooked, stir and cover with lid. Simmer until rice and cabbage is fully cooked and the rice has become almost dry but sticky. Add small amounts of water as needed if it starts to dry out.
- Remove bay leaf. Check seasoning and adjust if required. Serve immediately.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them yet only if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Sautéed Mince Beef with Rice And Vegetables. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!