Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Shumi's style bengali chicken curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shumi's style bengali chicken curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shumi's style bengali chicken curry is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Shumi's style bengali chicken curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Shumi's style bengali chicken curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Shumi's style bengali chicken curry is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Shumi's style bengali chicken curry estimated approx 45 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Shumi's style bengali chicken curry using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Quick and easy version of Bengali home cooked chicken curry
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Shumi's style bengali chicken curry:
- 450 g Chicken (any cut)
- 2 Large onions sliced
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seed
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1/2 inch Cinnamon stick
- 1 Whole Aniseed
- 2 Whole Cardamoms
- 1 tsp Whole peppercorn
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin powder (jeera)
- 1/3 tsp Ground Turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 Green chillies finely sliced (optional or vary quantity to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander powder (Dhaniya)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Garam Masala powder
- to taste Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Madras Curry powder
- 3-4 clove crushed garlic
- 1 can Plum tomatoes
- 1 cm cube of ginger finely grated
- 1 green capsicum / bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup boiled water (optional)
- 1 cup finely chopped Fresh Coriander
Steps to make to make Shumi's style bengali chicken curry
- In a heavy based pan heat up the cooking oil
- Add the cumin seeds, aniseed, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon stick and garam masala to the oil and fry for 1 minute.
- Then add the garlic and ginger and green chillies and fry until garlic ginger is golden brown.
- Add the chicken and fry until golden brown.
- Add the sliced onions and cook until onion is golden brown (approx 10 min on medium heat). Add salt to soften the onions.
- Add the rest of the spices and cook until the oil separates from the masala mixture (approx 10 min)
- Add the can of plum tomatoes and cook for further 5 min or until sauce thickens
- If you want the sauce slightly looser add the boiling water (this is optional)
- Add the green peppers and cook for further 5 min.
- Garnish the curry with the fresh coriander, and switch off the heat. Serve with boiled rice or naan bread. Enjoy
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or even more active ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for basic food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them however only if you master some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as easy lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food How to Make Homemade Shumi's style bengali chicken curry. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!