Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche) is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche) is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Dobsche in the mining community in central Germany means great, awesome. It is pronounced dobshe. Not sure though if this dish is originally from Germany. I cooked it how I know it from Germany.
There is also a Polish word dobsche, it means I am fine I believe.
So it might be a fusion dish of sorts. I added the gammon for extra flavour here.
The dish is cooked in the oven, so you need a high sided ovenproof pan with a lid (casserole dish) #myfavouriterecipes #onerecipeonetree #mycookbook #myhomeland
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche):
- 700 grams onions
- 300 grams loin or neck pork chops
- 300 grams gammon or bacon chops
- 600 grams potatoes
- 250 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 bunch fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Good pinch each of salt and white pepper
- 250 ml milk full fat if possible
- 300 ml Creme fraiche or quark
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper each
- 1 good pinch cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon corn or potato starch
Instructions to make to make Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche)
- Preheat the oven to 220° Chop the onions roughly.
- Cube your pork and bacon, slice the potatoes. First put the onions into the ovenproof dish, then the meats.
- Add the sliced potatoes, season with salt, pepper and parsley. Pour in the stock. Cover with the lid and put into oven. Do not stir inbetween cooking.
- Mix the milk with the quark or creme fraiche if you prefer. Add the salt, cumin, pepper and starch stir until smooth. Turn oven up to 180 °.Pour over the potatoes and bake until golden brown.
- After baking you can add peas, it is almost like a deconstructed pea soup then. 😃❤ However the choice is yours.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make simple adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard cooking skills for beginners you do not need to learn them however only if you grasp some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and easy lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food How to Prepare Perfect Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche). Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!