Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I wanted to make a healthy and filling meal for my children.
When cutting the konnyaku, the flavors will soak better if you use a serrated steak knife. Since it will not taste good unless the sweet flavor seeps in, add the ingredients after adding in the ingredients (add the chili peppers last to preserve the color). Recipe by Norimakitamago
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku:
- 100 grams Thin sliced and cut beef
- 1 Burdock root
- 1 small Konnyaku
- 1 one whole piece of ginger Ginger (grated)
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 100 ml ★ Water
- 50 ml ★ Sake
- 2 tbsp ★Mirin
- 2 tsp ★ Sugar
- 1/2 tsp ★ Japanese dashi stock powder
- 2 tbsp ☆ Soy sauce
- 1 whole pepper ☆ Red chilli (sliced)
Instructions to make to make Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku
- Shave off the burdock root with the back of a knife, cut into long thing strips, and soak in water to remove scum and dirt. It has a nice texture if you cut them big.
- Cut the konnyaku into varying sizes with a knife (about twice as big as the burdock root), and soak in water for a while.
- Heat sesame seed oil in a pan or pot, lightly fry the beef and ginger, and add the drained ingredients from steps 1 and 2 after it has cooked through, frying it some more.
- Add the ★ ingredients while cooking in low heat, and stir it so that the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Continue until most of the liquid has evaporated. Make sure to stir occasionally so that the flavors are evenly distributed.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them yet just if you understand some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and very easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Simmered Beef and Burdock Root with Konnyaku. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!