Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles is 3 to 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
‘Harusame’ are the noodles made from Potato starch or Mung Bean starch. Today I used very thin type that is often called Bean Vermicelli or Thread Noodles. This dish can be enjoyed as a Soup, or you can pour it over freshly cooked Rice. It’s a very simple yet delicious and comforting dish that I frequently cook.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles:
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 150 g Thinly Sliced Pork OR Pork Mince
- 1/4 Wombok *about 350g
- 2 cups Chicken Stock *OR 2 cups Water and 2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- Salt & White Pepper
- 50 g Dry Harusame Noodles *thin type
- 2 tablespoons Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Steps to make to make Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles
- Cut Thinly Sliced Pork into bite-size pieces. Clean Wombok, cut about 2cm in width and separate hard white parts and soft parts.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a pot or large saucepan, cook Pork. When Pork changed colour, add hard white parts Wombok, and stir for a few minutes.
- Add Stock, Sake (Rice Wine), Ginger and soft parts Wombok, and bring to the boil. Add Soy Sauce and Oyster Sauce. When wombok is soft, you have more liquid. Taste the soup and add Salt & White Pepper as required.
- Make a room and place Dry Harusame Noodles in the room. It will cook very quickly. Stir the Potato Starch (OR Corn Starch) mixture and gradually add it to the pot, stirring well. You DO NOT need to add all of it. Add it gradually until the desired thickness is achieved.
- *Note: If you will pour this mixture over the Rice, it should be fairly thick. If you eat it as a soup, it doesn’t need to be very think.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy immediately.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or more components or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard cooking skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them yet just if you master some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Make Quick Simmered Pork & Wombok with Harusame Noodles. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!