Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts estimated approx aprox 30 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
You will need a large frying pan for this recipe. Preferably non-stick, although that's not essential.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts:
- 4 medium sized chicken breasts
- 40 g plain flour
- 1 heaped tsp garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- Oil (for frying)
- 1 medium onion, white or red is fine, chopped finely
- 2 tsp garlic paste, or 3-4 garlic cloves mashed into a paste
- 200 ml hot chicken stock
- 90 g salted block butter
- 1 large bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- Lemon juice (optional)
Steps to make to make Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts
- Butterfly the chicken breasts. You can find many easy tutorials on how to do this online, if you don't know how to do it.
- In a bowl add the plain flour, garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 2 tsp ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Place the butterflied chicken breasts into the flour mixture one by one. Making sure to cover each breast completely in the flour.
- Put some oil in your large frying pan and heat on a medium temperature. Add the chicken breasts and fry until completely white in the middle and golden brown on the outside. I find this takes about 5-6 minutes on each side. Then remove the breasts from the pan and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add a bit more oil. Then fry the onion and garlic paste until the onion starts to soften.
- Then add the butter to the pan. Once the butter has completely melted then add the stock, stirring all the time so the butter doesn't cause the stock to split. Then add some more ground black pepper to taste, I usually add about 2 tsp.
- Then add the coriander to the pan and simmer for a couple of minutes. At this point you can also add a generous squeeze of lemon juice if you wish to.
- Then put the chicken breasts back into the pan. Cover them in the sauce. And simmer for another 5-7 minutes. Then serve. I usually serve them with mashed potatoes and green vegetables, but they're very versatile.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or more components or is a bit more or less hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to discover them however just if you master some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and simple lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Simple Coriander Chicken Breasts. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!