Recipe of Homemade Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I misjudged the timings and ended up cooking it longer than I wanted to as it came out closer to well done than medium-rare but it was still nice.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy:
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut in half and then into quarters
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 500 ml stock (I used 1 1/2 beef oxo cubes)
- 180 ml red wine
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 900 g topside beef or silverside Beef
- 6 tbsp cornflour
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to rub into the beef
Steps to make to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy
- Add the carrots, onion and 3 tablespoons of Cornflour to the slow cooker. Coat the vegetables well with the cornflour.
- Pat dry the beef with kitchen paper. Then rub some olive oil all over the beef then season with a good amount of salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan on high and sear the beef on all sides. Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Add the beef stock, tomato puree, sugar and wine into the slow cooker. Scoop some of the vegetables to the side of the beef as it should mostly be covered with the liquid.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-5 hours until its cooked to preference. I used a meat thermometer and by the time I allowed it to rest it had continued to cook to the point of being well done, so do take into account that it'll continue to cook while it's resting.
- When it's cooked rest the beef for upto 30 minutes covered with foil.
- To reduce the liquid in the slower cooker, transfer it to a saucepan over medium low heat.
- Using a few tablespoons from the sauce, combine it with 3 tablespoons of Cornflour and mix it well. Add to the saucepan.
- Simmer until its thickened.
- When it's serving time, slice the beef thinly and serve with choice of vegetables.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. As for basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them yet only if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Slow Cooker Roast Beef with Red Wine Gravy. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!