Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Spanish Chicken and Rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spanish Chicken and Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Spanish Chicken and Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spanish Chicken and Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spanish Chicken and Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spanish Chicken and Rice is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spanish Chicken and Rice estimated approx 1hr.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Spanish Chicken and Rice using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Spanish Chicken and Rice:
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 chicken thighs – (bone-in, skin on)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery – finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper – sliced into Strips
- ▢100 g (3.5 oz) chorizo -, sliced into half-moons
- ▢1 tsp oregano
- ▢2 cloves garlic – minced
- ▢2 tbsp tomato puree
- 250 g (1 cup) basmati rice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) white wine
- 900 ml (3 + ¾ cups) hot chicken stock
- 10 cherry (grape) tomatoes – sliced in half
- 1 lemon – sliced into half moons
- To serve:
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Instructions to make to make Spanish Chicken and Rice
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Mix together the salt, garlic salt, black pepper, white pepper, and paprika. Rub onto the skin of the chicken thighs
- Heat the oil in a large, wide cast iron pan (or a heavy-based, ovenproof large frying pan) over a medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken thighs in the pan, skin-side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the skin is golden brown. Turn oven and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a plate.
- Add in the chopped onion, celery and red pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add in the chorizo and cook for a further two minutes.
- Add in the oregano, garlic and tomato puree. Stir, then add in the rice. Stir again to coat the rice in the oil.
- Pour in the wine and stock, give everything a stir, then place the chicken, skin-side-up in the rice.
- Arrange the chopped tomatoes around the chicken and the lemon slices on and around the chicken.
- Place a lid on the pan (or cover tightly in foil) and place in the oven for 35-40 minutes, checking on the rice a couple of times in the last 10 minutes, until the rice is tender.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not require to discover them but only if you understand some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also simple lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Spanish Chicken and Rice. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!