Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Speedy Kao Mun Kai. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Speedy Kao Mun Kai is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Speedy Kao Mun Kai is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Speedy Kao Mun Kai, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Speedy Kao Mun Kai delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Speedy Kao Mun Kai using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is a super quick way to make the delicious Hainanese Chicken or Kao Mun Kai ข้าวมันไก่ in Thai. I use leftover roast chicken to make this dish for lunch and turn out so delicious. Sauce recipe is super tasty too!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Speedy Kao Mun Kai:
- 1 cup leftover roast chicken
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2 garlic
- 2 coriander roots or a bunch stalk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 thumb size ginger (peeled and bruised)
- Kao mun kai sauce
- 2 tbsp fermented soybean
- 2 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 2-4 bird eyes chilli 🌶
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp darksoysauce
Steps to make to make Speedy Kao Mun Kai
- Rinse your rice with tap water a few times. Then add 1 1/3 cup of water in the rice saucepan, add garlic, coriander roots and ginger then turn heat on high heat for 15 min until rice start cooking half way through. Put lid on and turn heat to low heat for another 10 min.
- Once rice cooked add a pinch of salt, your leftover chicken. Mix well and turn heat off
- Making sauce: pound ginger in the pestle and mortar, add chilli, sugar, fermented soy bean, dark soysauce, lime. Mix them all well
- Serve your hainanese chicken with delicious sauce and cucumber soup (you can check my recipe)
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or more components or is a little more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to learn them but just if you understand some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a total overview to fast as well as easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Ultimate Speedy Kao Mun Kai. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!