Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Spiced Beef Curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spiced Beef Curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spiced Beef Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spiced Beef Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spiced Beef Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spiced Beef Curry is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spiced Beef Curry estimated approx 1 hour 15 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Spiced Beef Curry using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Spiced Beef Curry:
- 1 kg beef (cut into strips)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 clove garlic,minced
- 1 piece thumb sized ginger,chopped
- 4 piece cloves
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup pure coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3 piece bay leaf
- 1/3 cup tomato paste or sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 salt,to taste
Steps to make to make Spiced Beef Curry
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and saute onions,ginger and garlic until soft.
- Add beef strips or cubes and cook until the color turns light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, and saute until soft.
- Put-in chili powder/cayenne powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon stick and stir.
- Pour-in coconut milk and let boil.
- Add beef broth,tomato paste,lemon juice,season with salt,stir
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the oil comes out or until the sauce thickens and the beef becomes tender.(add water if needed)
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make simple modifications to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for standard cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to learn them yet just if you grasp some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also very easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Quick Spiced Beef Curry. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!