Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This is a dish inspired by Giraffe’s ‘Spicy Rice Bowl’ – my kids love to eat there and this is what I always choose. It’s really tasty and feels pretty healthy. My kids like it too. You can add pretty much any vegetable or cooked meat to it. Here it was a great way to use up leftover chicken from a roast. One of my children doesn’t like dishes that are too spicy, so I reduce the chili powder to half a teaspoon. Quick, easy and #kidfriendly. Hope you like it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken:
- Rapeseed oil (or other oil suitable for medium-high temp)
- 2-3 cups cooked brown basmati rice (better if it's a day old)
- 6-8 oz diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion – diced (I used a red onion)
- 1/2 red pepper – diced
- 1/2 green pepper – diced
- 160 g baby sugar snap peas
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 3 tbs shaoxing rice wine
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder (adjust to suit your preference)
- to taste Salt & fresh ground pepper
Steps to make to make Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Add diced onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then add peppers. Cook for another 3 mins or so and add the sugar snaps, along with salt and freshly ground pepper. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add cooked chicken, mix in and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil and shaoxing rice wine together in a separate bowl. Add the cooked rice and mix well. Add as much of the soy/sesame oil /shaoxing mix as desired and stir to combine.
- Add the rice to the pan with the chicken and vegetables and mix in well. Sprinkle chilli powder and mix. Turn heat to medium.
- In a separate pan, heat some oil and when hot, add one egg. Fry until cooked, with a runny yolk (or however you prefer). When cooked, remove to a plate and repeat with second egg.
- Mix everything together. Taste for additional seasonings and add additional soy/sesame oil/shaoxing rice wine if needed. Spoon into 2 bowls and top each with a fried egg.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or more components or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make straightforward changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not need to discover them but just if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and also simple lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Spicy Asian Rice Bowl with chicken. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!