Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl estimated approx 15 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
One of my favourite ways to enjoy pork or beef mince is to wok fry it with oriental flavours such as soy, teriyaki or hoisin then mounding it up upon steamed white rice and crowning it with a crispy bottomed yolky fried egg, then simply with some greens on the side – usually broccoli or Pak choi.
In this version however, I used a couple of more interesting ingredients that you can purchase in many oriental supermarkets. These are salted black beans and hot broadbean paste.
Note: Check out my other recipe on here for my
'Soy & ginger beef rice bowl' if you fancy cooking up that variation instead.
#spicy #pork #beef #mince #rice #greens #sesameseeds #soysauce #chilli #fast #quick #broadbeanpaste #sichuan #chinese #blackbeans #saltedblackbean #fermentedblackbean #hot #wok #salty
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl:
- Lean Pork or beef mince (150g),
- 2 spring onions, sliced,
- 1/3 rd red chilli, finely sliced, reserve rest as garnish
- 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine,
- 1/2 tbsp hot broadbean paste,
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce,
- 1/4 tbsp salted (fermented) black beans,
- 3 cloves garlic, minced,
- 1.2 tsp sugar,
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying,
- Pinch white pepper and 1/2 tsp msg to season (or use salt)
- To serve:
- Steamed white rice,
- Greens of your choice,
- 1 sprinkling nigella or black sesame seeds,
- Sesame seeds,
- Finely sliced red chilli
Steps to make to make Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Have your rice ready to heat up on the side (I use day old rice usually), and get some water boiling in a pot to begin cooking your accompanying greens. Once the oil is hot add in the pork/beef mince and break it up in the wok.
- Cook for a few minutes until starting to brown. Add in the garlic, spring onions (reserving a bit as garnish), and the chilli. Stir through. Add the msg and white pepper. Fry for a few seconds.
- Next add in the light soy, shaoxing rice wine and the black beans. Stir the meat and toss everything together. Next add in the broadband paste and the sugar. Continue to fry, moving it around the wok quite a bit so it goes pretty crispy at the edges but doesn't burn.
- Serve up over your warmed up rice, finish with a fried egg and place the greens on one side. Sprinkle over a garnish of spring onion, chilli and nigella/sesame seeds. Enjoy! 🙂
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not need to learn them however only if you grasp some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Spicy Savoury Rice Bowl. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!