Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage)
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) is Serves 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) estimated approx 30 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
#koreanfood #asianfood #maanggi’srecipe #koreansoup #koreanhotpepperflakes #softtofu #cookpadrecipe #recipe #cooking #cook #minne #foodblogger #chef #handmade #homecooking #coopadtv #yummyrecipe #foodie #tasty #delicious #foodies #yummy #taste #cookingathome #cookpadcommunity #foodlovers #chefathome #cookpad #cookpadlovers #cookpaduk
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage):
- 1/4 cup korean hot pepper flakes
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 125 g thinly sliced pork belly (you can use beef skirt or skinless chicken breast)
- 2 fresh shiitake mushrooms and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 2 tubes (300 g) soft tofu or silken tofu
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs
Instructions to make to make Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage)
- Combine the hot pepper flakes, sesame oil and black pepper in a small bowl and mix well with a spoon until the hot pepper flakes absorb all the oil. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the onion and garlic and stir for 2 – 4 minutes, until the onion turns slightly brown and crispy.
- Add the meat and shiitakes and stir for 2 to 3 minutes, until the meat is lightly coloured.
- Add the stock. Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until the meat is fully cooked and the stew is boiling vigorously.
- Cut the tubes of tofu in half and squeeze them into the boiling stew. If using silken tofu, scoop or squeeze from the box into the stew.
- Break up the tofu in the stew with a wooden spoon, the stir in the hot pepper mixture and the fish sauce. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until bubbling.
- Carefully crack the eggs into the boiling stew and cook for another minutes. Gentle ladle the stew into two soup bowls without disturbing the eggs.
- Scoop up each egg and place one in each bowl. Sprinkle with the spring onion and serve.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for basic food preparation skills for beginners you do not need to discover them yet just if you master some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Spicy Soft Tofu Stew with meat (Gogi sudubu jjiage). Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!