Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) is 2 portions. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) estimated approx 40 min.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
After cooking live on IG with my Masterchef brother Nawamin. Here is My version of this delicious classic Thai dish. The stunning sauce actually acts like a glaze as the prawns mixture cooks over high heat. The tips is to have all ingredients prepped before you start cooking. I have mine with nam pla prink (Thai spicy and salty dip and fried duck egg.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung):
- 165 g fresh king prawns
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2-3 clove garlic (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 handful green bean (chopped)
- 3-4 Thai bird eyes chilli (finely sliced)
- 1 couple handful of holy basil or Thai basil
- Ground white pepper
- Cucumber to serve with the dish
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 2 duck eggs (can use chicken eggs) but duck egg will give a lovely orange yolk
- (You can deep fry basil for garnish too)
Instructions to make to make Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung)
- Heat large wok over high heat. Drizzle in oil. Add garlic, chilli and stir fry until garlic start turn to golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add prawns in and continue cooking on high heat until some of the juices start to caramelize in the bottom of the pan. Add green beans then add soy sauce, oyster sauce and fish sauce cook and stir until sauce begins to caramelize, about 1 minute. Add sugar and stir well.
- Stir in basil. Cook and stir until basil is wilted, about 20 seconds and add some ground pepper in. You can ad a little bit of water if the sauce become a little bit dry. Turn the heat off.
- On a small highheat pan, add 1 tbsp vegetable cooking oil, add egg one at the time. Leave it until corner of white egg become crispy but yolk still runny. Take it out and cook another one.
- Fried a handful of basil in hot oil for 5-6 min
- Serve with rice and cucumber 🥒
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses less or more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes on time. As for fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them but only if you master some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as simple lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Spicy Thai Basil Prawns (Pad Krapow Guung). Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!