Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Stewed Lentils & Chorizo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stewed Lentils & Chorizo is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stewed Lentils & Chorizo is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stewed Lentils & Chorizo, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stewed Lentils & Chorizo delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stewed Lentils & Chorizo is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Stewed Lentils & Chorizo using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I was supposed to be cooking Dahl (Lentil Curry) today. I decided to add Chorizo that I had in the fridge for a while. As I know Chorizo is Spanish and ‘Spanish’ suggested me to add Garlic and Paprika. I added Carrot and Potatoes as well. The dish ended up such a stew, but it was so good. That’s why I am now writing down how I cooked it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Stewed Lentils & Chorizo:
- 1 Onion *finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves Garlic *finely chopped
- 250 g Chorizo *cut about 1cm thick pieces
- 1 Carrot
- 1-2 Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Dry Lentils *rinsed
- 3 cups Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock *Salt Reduced OR Unsalted Stock recommended
- *Note: If you use Salted Stock, use 2 cups of Stock and 1 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Ground Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
Steps to make to make Stewed Lentils & Chorizo
- Finely chop up Onion and Garlic. Cut Carrot and Potatoes into chunky bite-size pieces. Place Dry Lentils in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Heat Oil in a pot over medium heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Chorizo for a few minutes. Add Chicken Stock (OR Vegetable Stock) and rinsed Dry Lentils, bring to the boil, and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add Carrot and Potato, add some Water if more liquid is needed, bring back to the boil, and cook 15 minutes OR until Carrot and Potato are soft.
- Season with Salt & Black Pepper, but you probably don’t need to add Salt if Stock is salted. Sprinkle with some chopped Parsley and serve with nice crusty Bread.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make easy changes to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for novices you don’t require to discover them however only if you grasp some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and simple lunch recipes but its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Stewed Lentils & Chorizo. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!